An uplifting experience offering all that a Reiki student has to know when working with Universal energies.
This workshop will offer you an overview of the classical chakra system for incorporating within your level of Reiki practice.
Personal healing and empowerment through music ( the chakras’ sounds using the cycle of fifths), meditation and creativity.
The workshop is an optional extra with Reiki level I and level II attunements, but complimentary for those taking Reiki level III initiation on the day.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover how to use the Reiki energy for creating change.
- Learn to diagnose your and others chakras imbalances.
- Learn Aura scanning and reprogramming techniques for harmonising the chakras
- Re-energies your system and regain your inner strength through sounds and scents.
- Harmonise your auric field energies for attracting the finer vibrations of life.
- Experience the “synaesthesia factor” to increase your intuition and discover how this can help you with chakra tuning.
- Discover how the aromas, rainbow colours, sacred geometric shapes, musical scales correlate with your chakras frequencies.
- Create your own Yantras and infuse them with Reiki for balancing your own chakras and boosting your electro-magnetic field .
How the day is organised?
Normally the first part of the day (10.00 am -12.30 pm ) is allocated for those receiving their Reiki attunement, followed by more in depth learning and experimentation with
REI- KI and Divine Frequencies program.
The second half of the day consists of the Divine Frequencies workshop. If you are taking up this workshop alone( 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm), without the attunement process, please be there for 12.30 pm.
Venue & time
This workshop is held at Earthbeat Studio (West London) on:
selected Sundays from 12.30am – 4.00pm ( following Reiki attunement 9.30am- 12. 00 pm ) The times for Reiki I and II may differ. Please enquire in advance.
For all enquiries please send an email to: email@example.com or contact the studio 020 8811 1556 between 9.00am and 6.00pm